Careers with QDOS
At QDOS, we are always looking for talented and skilled people to join our team. You must be conscientious, flexible, hard working and love giving superb customer service and support. If you believe you have the skills it takes to join our team, then email your CV to email@example.com.
Roles Currently Available
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000
Start Date: Immediate Start
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
QDOS Assist is part of the QDOS Group of companies (QDOS Assist and QDOS Insurance). We foster a strong team culture and help committed colleagues develop professionally. As our motor claims operation continues to grow, we are recruiting two claims handlers to join our existing team.
Some existing motor claims experience is essential, but more importantly we are looking for a committed team minded individual who shares our company values and wants to succeed.
The successful candidate will appreciate the importance of meeting customer expectations. You will be confident, but considerate and empathetic. You will be highly self motivated and able to organize your time effectively and efficiently. When faced with a problem, your instinct will be to find a win-win situation.
You will investigate, negotiate and determine legal liability for road accidents and where possible, appoint or arrange hire and repair services for our customers. You will proactively manage claims to ensure that they are concluded expediently, working with your colleagues to deliver the highest caliber of customer service.
You will receive notification of claims from customers and referral sources and assess the claims prospects of success. This will involve determining legal liability for the accident and the customer’s entitlement to recover hire and repair costs, and compensation for injury. You will appoint the most appropriate service providers to assist the customer from a range of possible solutions. It is your responsibility to appoint the most appropriate service provider having regard to the customer’s needs, as well as the commercial interests of QDOS and the referring account.
Using a diary system, you must manage your allocation of claims and all the people involved – including the customer and referral source, any insurance companies and the suppliers of services – to ensure that services are provided expediently and claims settled quickly. Customer and referral sources’ needs must be satisfied.
You must be able to assess legal liability for the accident and whether and to what extent a customer is entitled to recover hire charges, repair costs and other losses. You will be able to determine where it is appropriate to recommend our panel solicitors to assist the customer with claiming for injury.
You will become a technical claims expert and use your knowledge to ensure that external service providers pursue claims expediently. You will provide intervention assistance and support where appropriate, referring any complaints or issues to the appropriate Claims and Account Manager.
You must ensure referral sources and clients are updated at reasonable intervals.
Our organisation differentiates on the high level of customer service and technical expertise, which you should aspire to. You must always have QDOS commercial interests at heart, but you will appreciate that can involve a balance between our reputation and financial interests.
- Receive new claims notifications from referral sources and clients.
- Provide updates to the referral source on the progress of their claims.
- Expedite repair authority (gap analysis on criteria and completing tasks).
- Achieve targets on hire and injury conversion.
- Assessing legal liability for the accident, qualify claims on their prospects of success.
- Use the company’s bespoke claims and diary system to manage your allocation of claims so they are processed expediently and that hire charges are recoverable. Diary entries should be set to ensure the progression of the claim, but not too frequently as to increase the volume of work required unnecessarily.
- Appoint the most suitable hire Car Company / solicitors on behalf of the customer. Suitability depends on providing the best service for the client, the acceptance criteria for supplier and profitability / cash flow for the company.
- Liaise between all the parties – referrer, client, car hire / repair funding company and solicitor – to ensure that the client’s claim is progressed expediently. This includes repairs being authorised promptly and the client being placed in a hire car at the earliest opportunity (undrivable) or at the agreed time (driveable).
- Monitor supplier managed claims.
- Refer to a CAM to prove intervention assistance and support to ensure their expedient progression.
- Keep clients and referral sources up dated at reasonable intervals with accurate information.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive Basic Salary & Car with Uncapped OTE. (subject to initial targets being achieved).
Start Date: Immediate Start
Location: South East England
QDOS Assistance is the leading accident management company in the bodyshop sector. We have an established reputation for providing an unrivalled quality of service and are looking for experienced Sales Executives to develop our existing presence across south East England. We foster a strong interdepartmental team culture and help committed colleagues advance professionally.
Key Skills and Personal Characteristics
- The successful candidates will be self motivated, positive, professional and enthusiastic.
- You will be commercially minded and, believing in the value of quality, able to use your highly developed communication skills to negotiate the best deal for the company.
- To deliver value, you will view the organisation as one team, and work effectively as a team member to deliver results for the customer. You will be critical and creative, using your unique perspective to tailor value added strategies for customers as well as contributing to organisational knowledge.
- You will be well organised, and strive for effectiveness and efficiency in all aspects of your role.
- You appreciate the need for organisations to continually improve, and will be flexible and responsive to change. You will be the impetus for improvements where you can see ways to create value for the company.
We believe that our success as a business comes from the success of people we employ. This philosophy permeates through our organisation. It manifests by including our employees in the development of the business, and through our desire to support our colleagues progress their careers.
If you believe you have what it takes, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the right candidate.
Send CV to: email@example.com
What people say about us...
"great service and quick repair payment..."
QDOS provides a great service and quick repair payment. The office are very positive and I hear nothing but praise from my customers. The biscuits are a bonus
Phil Yeomans - Paignton Motorbodies
"managing our claims and expectations..."
FTVL have worked with QDOS for the last two years. We use our own fleet to maximise credit hire revenue and find QDOS excellent at managing our claims and expectations.
Nathan Kidby - FTVL
"pay excellent rates, very quickly..."
I would not use any other company. The QDOS estimate building service has been great for my bottom line. They are brilliant with my customers and pay excellent rates, very quickly.
Mark Turner - Paintmark Autobodies
"my claims are processed quickly..."
I switched to QDOS ten years ago and I am very happy with them. My claims are processed quickly and I earn more using my own cars for hire. Great staff, 2 day payment on repairs, good commission. I could not be happier
J Rehman - Rehman & Sons Specialist Vehicles
"the office staff are very proactive..."
I have used QDOS for my non fault work for about ten years. The office staff are very proactive and quickly get my customers into hire and the repairs authorised. Payment for repairs normally takes 2 or 3 days. The field sales team are always available. The Best!